Monday, September 20, 2010

Japanese I

Hello, I am Thomas and this is my Japanese blog. I chose to take Japanese 1 here at CC because I am interested in Japanese culture. I also have a family connection to Japan, being a "halfie."
I am very excited to be taking this class because Japanese is a very challenging language for me and I am excited to be able to talk to my family in their native language. After two weeks of class, I find it difficult to have a Japanese mindset in reading hiragana and katakana. I will work on this.

3 comments:

  1. トマスさん、フアムリわ どこから きました?I have always wanted to go to Japan to learn more about the culture, but it seems that you have an inside source! What was it like growing up with にほんの relatives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas さん
    はじめまして!
    ウィリスです。
    HONG KONG からきました。
    どうぞ よろしく。
    Thank you for leaving comment for me :)We work hard for learning Japanese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. トマスさん、お早う!
    はじめまして。
    私はエバンスです。
    香港人です。
    ジョジワシントン大学(George Washington University)の博士の学生です。現在、シンクタンクの研究員です。
    どうぞよろしく。
    私も日本語を勉強して。
    一緒にガンバレ!

    ReplyDelete